Endowed professorships at NHH
NHH has endowed professorships donated by Bergen's Shipowners' Association/The Neptun Bergen Foundation, NorgesGruppen, The Norwegian Institute of Public Accountants and Equinor.
- Endowed Professorship donated by Bergen's Shipowners' Association and the Neptun Bergen Foundation
- Chair holder: Professor Roar Os Ådland, Department of Business and Management Science
- Period: Five years, ends 19 August 2022
- Endowed Professorship donated by NorgesGruppen
- Chair holder: Professor Frode Steen, Department of Economics
- The agreement includes financing of a post doctoral position for three years. The position is held by Assistant Professor Simen Aardal Ulsaker.
- Period: Five years from the autumn of 2016
- Endowed professorship donated by The Norwegian Institute of Public Accountants
- Chair holder: Adjunct Professor William F Messier jr, Department of Accounting, Auditing and Law
- Period: Three years from August 2017
The Akademia Agreement with Equinor ASA
The Akademia agreement with Equinor was signed in December 2018, and finances researcher positions in three research areas.
Project Head: Professor Jon Iden, Department of Strategy and Management
- Post Doctoral fellow Kjersti Berg Danilova, Department of Strategy and Management
- Adjunct Professor Anatoli Bourmistrov, Department of Accounting, Auditing and Law
- Adjunct Professor Bendik Bygstad, Department of Strategy and Management
MAcro economics and natural resources
- Associate Professor and Project Head: Torfinn Harding, Department of Economics
The knowledge firm
- Post Doctoral fellow Peter Kalum Schou, Department of Strategy and Management