Are you ambitious and motivated to challenge yourself academically? Take the opportunity to graduate with two master's degrees.
Broaden your academic perspective by joining NHH's Double Degree Programme. The programme enables you to enter a new academic field and gain a deeper cultural knowledge of your host country by spending a whole year abroad. The Double Degree programme is open to current NHH students.
As a double degree student you spend the first year of the programme at NHH pursuing the master's programme of your choice in Bergen. The second year will be spent at one of NHH's highly ranked double degree partner universities:
- HEC Paris, France
- Lancaster University, United Kingdom (currently on hold)
- NOVA School of Business and Economics, Portugal
- The University of Queensland, Australia
- UCL, Louvain School of Management, Belgium
- University of Mannheim, Germany
- Tecnológico de Monterrey, EGADE Business School, Mexico (currently on hold)
- Western University, Ivey Business School, Canada
Upon graduation you will receive two master's degree titles; one MSc in Economics and Business Administration from NHH and an additional master's degree title from your host university.
Are you a student from one of our Double Degree partner universities?
If you are a student at one of the universities listed above, and would like to join NHH as a double degree student, please contact the coordinator at your home institution for details on the Double Degree Programme. The application process starts at your home university.