Spring 2019Autumn 2019
When applying for internships you may need documentation from NHH to support your application. Please contact Mette Bjørndal at number +47 55 95 92 90 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to have an internship approved the following requirements must be accomplished:
1. The company where the internship is performed must be operating within the areas relevant for the ENE profile.
2. The internship must last for at least one month (four full work weeks).
3. The company where the internship is performed must write a letter describing the work that the student has been involved in during the internship.
4. The student is to write a report (3-5 pages) that describes the knowledge the student has gained (and relate this to relevant literature/articles). This can be presented as a case document, based on the company where the internship was performed. The student report should focus on:
- What business this is, what it's about and why it's relevant to ENE
- What the candidate's work and assignments have actually covered
- What the learning outcome has been
You can choose if you want to write the report in Norwegian or English.
5. The student report and the company's letter are to be submitted in the Service Centre (
), for registration at the Examination Office, before it is forwarded to the examiners. mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The result of the internship will be registered in the StudentWeb.
Grading Pass / fail
- ECTS Credits
Autumn and spring. Offered autumn 2019.