The research group in business taxation is part of the Norwegian Centre for Taxation at NHH. The group provides research on how to design tax systems to achieve economic efficiency and tax compliance.
Important areas of research are tax planning in multinational companies, payroll taxation, taxes and subsidies for innovation and intellectual capital, economic crime and the use of secrecy jurisdictions.
The group has recently published in journals like The Accounting Review, Econometrica, Economic Journal, Journal of International Economics, Journal of Public Economics and Public Choice.
- Professor Guttorm Schjelderup (Head of Centre)
- Professor Jarle Møen (Deputy Head of Centre)
- Professor Arnt Ove Hopland
- Professor Mohammed Mardan
- Associate Professor Evelina Gavrilova-Zoutman
- Associate Professor Floris Zoutman
- Assistant Professor Elisa Casi
- Assistant Professor Isabel Hovdahl
- Assistant Professor Maximilian Todtenhaupt
- PhD Student Øivind André Aase
- PhD Student Thomas Lange
- PhD Student David Joseph Murphy
- PhD Student Henrik Svensli
- Adjunct Professor Arild Aakvik