Submit process suggestions
If you are struggling with inefficient work processes, we can help you with improvement and efficiency.
(Change the language to English in the top right corner of the form.)
PRIORITIZATION OF PROCESSES
We will look at all processes that are reported to us and assess whether they are suitable candidates for automation. Suitable processes are often characterized by predefined rules, a small degree of discretion, and high volume, but it is also possible to automate parts of a process where you get manual input from a case worker during the process.
We will give the process suggestions a score (1 to 5) on the following variables:
- Strategic value - measurable results in strategic areas
- Economic gain - how many work days we save by automation or reduction in other costs
- Qualitative gain - measurably better quality of the process
- Costs - how many work days it takes to carry out the process improvement
- Operational need - complying with legal requirements, making the process more robust
- Risk - related to resource availability, decisions, costs, accesses, etc.
Based on the scores of the processes, we will create a priority list and provide feedback to those who have submitted process suggestions.