How do we work within process automation?
Process improvement is about working smarter, creating better user experiences, and freeing up resources.
HOW DO WE WORK WITHIN PROCESS AUTOMATION?
When we work with work processes that can be automated either partially or completely, we go through the following five phases in collaboration with the process owner, caseworkers, and system owners:
- Process Mapping - how the process looks today
- Process Design - how we want the process to look
- Development - technical solution
- Test - does the technical solution work according to the process design?
- Production/Operation - the solution is put into use
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU?
- You need to define a process owner, who is the one who has the authority to set test criteria and approve the new process
- You need to help us map the process as it is today
- The process owner must participate in an acceptance test to approve the process before it is put into production