MBM402B Brand Management
Upon completion of the program, the candidates shall:
- Have advanced knowledge of the components of brand equity.
- Have an understanding of the sources and consequences of brand equity.
- Have knowledge of methodological approaches for measuring brand equity.
- Have in-depth, up-to-date knowledge of central processes and constructs in brand strategy.
- Be capable of analyzing and critically dealing with various sources of information and using them to structure and formulate scholarly arguments.
- Be capable of analyzing existing theories, methods and interpretations in the field and working independently on practical and theoretical problems.
- Be capable of carrying out an independent, limited research or development project under supervision and in accordance with applicable norms for research ethics.
- Be able to analyze relevant academic, professional and research ethical problems.
- Be able to apply their knowledge and skills in new areas in order to carry out advanced assignments and projects.
- Be able to communicate extensive independent work and master language and terminology of the academic field.
- Be able to communicate about academic issues, analyses and conclusions in the field, both with specialists and the general public.
- Be able to contribute to new thinking and innovation processes.
The course has a combination of regular lectures, group term paper work, and two feedback sessions.