Bergen Center for Competition Law and Economics (BECCLE) is pleased to announce the sixth annual conference on competition policy.
- Professor Volker Nocke, University of Mannheim
- Professor Pinar Akman, University of Leeds
- Professor Massimo Motta, ICREA-Universitat Pompeu Fabra and Barcelona Graduate School of Economics
- Joel Stiebale, Dusseldorf Institute for Competition Economics
- Celine Bonnet, Toulouse School of Economics
- Franco Mariuzzo, University of East Anglia
Abuse/Vertical restraint in digital markets
- Özlem Bedre Defolie, ESMT Berlin
- Andres Hervas-Drane, Bayes Business School
- Nikhil Vellodi, Paris School of Economics
Title for the invited session on law: “Competition Law and Digital Markets: Vertical Restraints and the Digital Markets Act”
- Professor Pieter Van Cleynenbreugel, University of Liège
- Professor David Bosco, Aix-Marseille University
- Professor Bjørn Lundqvist, Stockholm University
The program can be found HERE.
Conference Presenter Information
The deadline for submissions has now passed. Authors of accepted papers will be notified no later than April 21, 2022. All papers will be allocated a discussant, and presenters may be asked to discuss a paper.
There is no conference fee. We offer lunch free of charge to all attendees. We also offer a conference dinner (free of charge) to all presenters. Information about registration will be available here soon. The conference hotel is Thon Hotel Bristol Bergen.
Invited speakers and contributed speakers will receive information by email on how to proceed to book a room at the conference hotel. Contributed speakers will have to pay for travel and accommodation.