Register for the event
Trine Rogg Korsvik, Kilden genderresearch.no, has a Ph.D. in history from the University of Oslo with the history of the women's movement as a special area.
As a senior advisor at Kilden, Trine holds courses on gender perspectives in research for researchers nationally and internationally.
- Welcome, Øystein Thøgersen, Rector NHH
- The profit of including gender in economic research, w/ Trine Rogg Korsvik, Historian and Senior adviser at Kilden genderresearch.no
- Perspectives on gender differences in tax evasion, Julie B. Bjørkheim, Assistant Professor, Department of Business and Management Science
- Gender differences and globalization of language, Gisle Andersen, Professor, Department of Professional and Intercultural Communication
- Childcare and Women’s Economic Empowerment in Low- and Middle-Income countries
Vincent Somville, Professor, Department of Economics
- Equal opportunities in football, Hege Landsvik, PhD research scholar, Department of Strategy and Management
- Concluding remarks, Frode Sættem, Vice Rector for Faculty Management
Moderator: Sigrid Folkestad, Senior Adviser, Section for Communications and Marketing
Please join us for lunch and mingle after the seminar.