The NHH Board
NHH's main governing body.
The Board is responsible for strategy development, resource allocation, reporting performance and ensuring that the institution runs effectively within the guidelines provided by the Norwegian government.
The board has eleven members:
- A Chairperson appointed by the Ministry of Education and Research
- Three external members appointed by the Ministry of Education and Research
- four faculty members elected from within the faculty at NHH, with three representing tenured faculty and one representing non-tenured faculty
- one representative from the administrative staff elected by his or her colleagues
- two student members elected by the students
Both board meetings and most of the board's documents are in Norwegian.
If you have questions about documents: Please contact Section for Archive Services
The boards meeting schedule for 2017
1. Thursday 9 february 2017 at NHH
2. Thursday 9 march (telephone meeting)
3. Thursday 6 April at NHH (cancelled)
4. Wednesday 3 and Thursday 4 May, strategy seminar
5. Thursday 8 June at NHH
6. Thursday 14 September at NHH
7. Thursday 24 October at NHH
8. Thursday 7 December at NHH