Academic Organisation and governance
- The Board is NHH's main governing body.
- The Chairperson is appointed by the Ministry of Education.
- The Rector is the academic and administrative leader.
- The faculty resources at NHH are grouped into six departments.
- The Vice rector for academic affairs and the Vice rector for research have the overall responsibility for the fulltime programmes.
- The Academic committee and the Research Committee advise the rectors.
- Several other committees contribute to quality assurance, learning environment and working conditions at NHH.
- NHH has eight administrative offices, some of which are further dived into sections, and the Rectors' staff.
- The Deputy Rector for Academic Affairs heads the Office of Student and Academic affairs.
- The Vice Rector for Research heads the Office of Research Administration,
- The Vice Rector for Faculty Affairs heads the HR, IT and Property management offices.
- The other offices have administrative directors.