Academic Organisation and governance
- The Board is NHH's main governing body.
- The Chairperson is appointed by the Ministry of Education.
- The Rector is the acadedmic and administrative leader.
- The faculty resources at NHH are grouped into six departments.
- The Deputy rector for academic affairs and the Vice rector for research have the overall responsibility for the fulltime programmes.
- The Academic committee and the Research Committee advise the rectors.
- Several other committees contribute to quality assurance, learning environment and working conditions at NHH.
- NHH has six administrative offices, some of which are further dived into sections, a service centre and a unit for projects and leadership support.
- The Deputy rector for academic affairs heads the Office of student and academic affairs. The other offices have administrative directors.