Academic Organisation and governance
- The Board is NHH's main governing body.
- The Chairperson is appointed by the Ministry of Education.
- The Rector is the acadedmic and administrative leader.
- The faculty resources at NHH are grouped into six departments.
- The Deputy rector for academic affairs and the Vice rector for research have the overall responsibility for the fulltime programmes.
- The Academic committee and the Research Committee advise the rectors.
- Several other committees contribute to quality assurance, learning environment and working conditions at NHH.
- NHH has six administrative offices, some of which are further dived into sections, a service centre and a unit for projects and leadership support.
- The Deputy rector for academic affairs heads the Office of student and academic affairs and the Vice Rector for Research heads the Office of Research Administration. The other offices have administrative directors.