call for papers: 2021 Symposium on economic experiments in developing countries
The symposium will be fully online. It will start in the morning Australian time and end in the evening European time allowing researchers from around the world to participate.
Presentations will be divided into two non-overlapping zones: Pacific and Atlantic. Participants based in the US Central/Pacific time zone, Australasia, Asia and India are expected to present in the Pacific zone. Participants based in Africa, Europe, South America, and US Atlantic time zone are expected to present in the Atlantic zone.
Conference Start Date: October 6/October 7, 2021
Start time: 09:55 am, October 7, Australian Eastern Standard Time
- 00:55 – 17:35 Central European Time (CET) October 7 Bergen, Norway
- 09:55 – 02:30 AEST October 7-8 Melbourne, Australia
- 18:55 - 11:35 US East Coast (EDT) October 6-7 Washington D.C., United States
We encourage researchers and interested participants to submit full papers or extended abstracts (up to 300 words).
Presenters might be asked to serve as a discussant for another paper in their session.
- Last Date for Submitting Papers/Extended Abstracts: August 10, 2021
- Decisions on Accepted papers Announced: September 1, 2021
- Registration Deadline for Participants: September 30, 2021