Apply for the Double Degree programme
The application deadline is 1 November.
Who can apply?
- First semester students in the NHH Master of Science in Economics and and Business Administration (MSc/MØA) programme - with any major
- Bachelor students in their final year at NHH
- GPA average must be above C
Please note that students in the Accounting and Auditing (MRR) programme are not eligible to apply for the Double Degree programme.
Upload the following documents to your Søknadsweb application:
- An official transcript of grades from your Bachelor's Degree
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum Vitae
- English test result (if required, see below)
Qualified students will be invited to an interview with NHH staff and in some cases also with staff at the partner institution for the final selection.
You need a very good command of the English language to be eligible for the Double Degree Programme. You can prove to meet this standard:
- if your native language is English
- if you have completed a bachelor's degree fully taught in English
- if you have a valid TOEFL or IELTS test (see minimum scores below). Upload a PDF copy of your results in the application
You can take an ITP TOEFL test at NHH after the application deadline if you have no prior TOEFL or IELTS test results.
The minimum standard for test scores that NHH accepts are:
TOEFL (total scores)
- ITP: 600
- Computer-based: 233
- Internet-based: 90
- For students applying for the Double Degree Programme at the University of Queensland or Louvain School of Management the TOEFL requirement is 100.
- For students applying for the Double Degree Programme at the University of Queensland or Louvain School of Management the IELTS requirement is 7.
TOEFL/IELTS test results are valid for two years.
Other language requirements
All our Double Degree programmes are taught in English. Knowledge of the local language of the host country will be considered an advantage, but is not a requirement.