Due to the situation with the Corona virus, all student counselling on campus is cancelled, but we will still do counselling on phone and e-mail.
The student counsellor will often be the first point of contact when you have questions about your studies or about managing your everyday life as a student.
The student counsellor can help you with issues such as:
- Questions regarding admission
- Recognition of previous education from other institutions
- Education plan
- Right to study
- Questions regarding exams
- Low study progress
- Individually adapted education plan
- Special needs arrangements
- Special examination arrangements
- Leave of absence
You can check availability and book an appointment yourself through the link below. All counselling will be on the phone. Log in using Feide (the same as Studentweb). We will try to call you as close to your appointment as possible, but there might be delays if the delay is longer we will notify you. Due to the demand for appointments, we ask you to cancel your appointment if you are not planning to come.
You can also contact us through email@example.com.
Counselling about international opportunities
- CEMS Master’s in International Management (CEMS MIM)
- Double degree
- International career options
- Other international opportunities and services
The different counsellors have specific areas of expertise so check the schedule if you wish to ask very specific questions. All counsellors can answer general questions about exchange and international opportunities.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (0047) 55 95 92 00
- Monday to friday: 12.00 - 14.30
- Book an appointment:
Counselling about international opportunities:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: (0047) 55 95 93 00
- Open according to this schedule.
If you are not a student at NHH please contact the Service Centre to book an appointment.
If you have academic questions about your studies, for example about:
- Academic content and general arrangement of courses beyond what is included in the course description: please contact the course responsible.
- Academic content and recommended courses in your major in the MSc in Economics and Business Administration: please contact the academic coordinator for your major or the academic head of the MSc master’s programme.
You can find an overview of the courses and majors of the MSc in Economics and Business Administration under “Courses”. Under each major, you can find information about the academic coordinator for that major.
Someone to talk to
There are many people at NHH and Sammen who are bound by confidentiality, and that you can talk to about everything.
- Student counsellors (find your student counsellor under “Book an appointment”)
- Counsellors (Sammen)
- Student Chaplains
- SAMMEN Career & Counselling