The student counsellor will often be the first point of contact when you have questions about your studies or about managing your everyday life as a student.
The student counsellor can help you with issues such as:
- Questions regarding admission
- Recognition of previous education from other institutions
- Education plan
- Right to study
- Questions regarding exams
- Low study progress
- Individually adapted education plan
- Special needs arrangements
- Special examination arrangements
- Leave of absence
You can check availability and book an appointment yourself through the link below. Log in using Feide (the same as Studentweb). Due to the demand for appointments we ask you to cancel your appointment if you are not planning to come.
You can also contact us through email@example.com.
Monday-Friday between 12.00 and 14.30. The student counselling service is located in the Service Centre.
Opening hours during the start of the semester in January 2019:
Week 2: Appointments may be booked for Monday-Friday between 12.00 and 15.00.
Week 3: Appointments may be booked for Monday-Friday between 12.00 and 15.00, drop-in counselling available between 09.00 and 11.30.
Week 4: Appointments may be booked for Monday-Friday between 12.00 and 15.00, drop-in counselling available between 09.00 and 11.30.
Week 5: Appointments may be booked for Monday-Friday between 12.00 and 15.00, drop-in counselling available between 09.00 and 11.30.
If you are not a student at NHH please contact the Service Centre to book an appointment.
SOMEONE TO TALK TO
There are many people at NHH and Sammen who are bound by confidentiality, and that you can talk to about everything.
- Student counsellors (find your student counsellor under “Book an appointment”)
- Counsellors (Sammen)
- Student Chaplains
OTHER COUNSELLING SERVICES
COUNSELLING ABOUT INTERNATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
- CEMS Master’s in International Management (CEMS MIM)
- Double degree
- Other international opportunities and services
Please contact the Section for International Relations.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 09.00 and 11.00 and between 12.00 and 14.30.
Please contact the International Career Centre (ICC) or Sammen’s Career & Counselling service.
If you have academic questions about your studies, for example about:
- Academic content and general arrangement of courses beyond what is included in the course description: please contact the course responsible.
- Academic content and recommended courses in your major in the MSc in Economics and Business Administration: please contact the academic coordinator for your major or the academic head of the MSc master’s programme.
You can find an overview of the courses and majors of the MSc in Economics and Business Administration under “Courses”. Under each major you can find information about the academic coordinator for that major.