Student counselling

Student counselling

Due to the situation with the Corona virus, all student counselling on campus is cancelled. Contact if you any questions for a student counsellor.

The student counsellor will often be the first point of contact when you have questions about your studies or about managing your everyday life as a student.

The student counsellor can help you with issues such as:

  • Questions regarding admission
  • Recognition of previous education from other institutions
  • Education plan
  • Right to study
  • Questions regarding exams
  • Low study progress
  • Individually adapted education plan
  • Special needs arrangements
  • Special examination arrangements
  • Leave of absence



You can check availability and book an appointment yourself through the link below. Log in using Feide (the same as Studentweb). Due to the demand for appointments we ask you to cancel your appointment if you are not planning to come.

You can also contact us through


Book an appointment between 12:00-14:30

All student counselling takes place in the Service Centre barracks outside the Aula entrance.

If you are not a student at NHH please contact the Service Centre to book an appointment.




There are many people at NHH and Sammen who are bound by confidentiality, and that you can talk to about everything.

  • Student counsellors (find your student counsellor under “Book an appointment”)
  • Counsellors (Sammen)
  • Psychologists
  • Student Chaplains
  • Sammen’s Chatline
    We know that is is many students who are currently more or less isolated in their student homes. This can not only be boring,
    but get quite lonely as well – so we could all use a good chat. Therefore we’ve established Sammen’s Chatline – a phonenumber
    you can call just to chat about anything and everything. Just dial +47 908 49 989 (Mon-Fri between 9AM and 6PM).





  • Exchange
  • CEMS Master’s in International Management (CEMS MIM)
  • Double degree
  • Other international opportunities and services

Please contact the Section for International Relations.


The student counsellors in the Section for international relations are available for walk-in appointments in the Service Centre according to this schedule.

The different counsellors have specific areas of expertise so check the schedule if you wish to ask very specific questions. All counsellors can answer general questions about exchange and international opportunities. You are also welcome to contact us by email or phone:

Contact Section for international relations


The International Career Centre are available for walk-in appointments in the Service Centre every Wednesday between 12:00 – 14:00. You may also contact SAMMEN Career & Counselling service.



If you have academic questions about your studies, for example about:

  • Academic content and general arrangement of courses beyond what is included in the course description: please contact the course responsible.
  • Academic content and recommended courses in your major in the MSc in Economics and Business Administration: please contact the academic coordinator for your major or the academic head of the MSc master’s programme.

You can find an overview of the courses and majors of the MSc in Economics and Business Administration under “Courses”. Under each major you can find information about the academic coordinator for that major.