Are you a structured organizer who thrives in an international environment?
We are hiring a Higher Executive Officer to join our administration team. We are looking for someone who thrives in a vibrant, international working environment and who is good at building relationships.
As a Higher Executive Officer at the Center of Experimental Research on Fairness, Inequality and Rationality (FAIR),
- You will provide administrative support to researchers at the center and help create a good environment for employees and guests.
- You keep up to date, have a good overview of the activities at the center, like to help others, and take the initiative to solve tasks independently.
- You will also be responsible for communicating the center's activity through newsletters and various communication channels.
- You will become a part of FAIR's administration team of six permanent employees. You will work closely with the Center Coordinator at FAIR, the management at the Center, professional staff, and NHH's central administration.
- You will also work with 60 international researchers and Ph.D. candidates.
The position is permanent and belongs to The Office of Research Administration (FAA). FAIR is a "Center for outstanding research" and is funded by the Research Council of Norway. The center's aim is to carry out ground-breaking research on inequality and justice.