Are you an outstanding administrative manager?
We are looking for a new Head of Administration who can take overall responsibility for the administration at FAIR and deliver excellent on our objectives.
As our new Head of Administration, you will be part of the Management Team at FAIR and report to the Director of the Centre, Bertil Tungodden.
You will be responsible for the administration team at FAIR, which consists of six permanent employees. You will also work with 60 international researchers and PhD students, of which 40 are located in Bergen.
The position will give you a broad contact surface in the organization as you will work closely with the management, administration, professional staff, and NHH's joint administration.
- Lead and develop the administrative team.
- Overseeing the centre's finance, project management, reporting and activities.
- Ensure and further develop good cooperation with the centre's national and international partners.
- Ensure a good flow of information between the centre and the Research Council of Norway, and the various units at NHH.
- Responsible for the centre's communication strategy, including profiling on social media.
- Ensuring that the centre's conference activities and other events are well-planned and well-executed.
Overall, the Head of Administration plays a crucial role in ensuring the smooth functioning of the centre's operations, supporting the strategic goals of the organization, and contributing to its overall success.
Application deadline: 12 April 2023