NHH is hosting Frontiers in Service Conference
The 25th Annual Frontiers in Service Conference will be held June 23-26, 2016 at NHH. Center for Service Innovation (CSI) and NHH are the joint hosts for the conference.
The event is the world's leading annual conference on service research and management. Frontiers is sponsored by INFORMS, the AMA SERVSIG, and the Center for Excellence in Service at the University of Maryland.
The AMA's SERVSIG doctoral consortium is held in conjunction each year. This year more than 200 participants are registered for the conference coming from all corners of the world.
Opening speach by monica mæland
The theme for this year’s conference is “Transformation nations, industries, and business with innovation and technology”. During plenary sessions on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday we illuminate the topics. For each topic, we have carefully selected and invited contributors - nationally and internationally - which from their point of view may help to elucidate the challenge.
We are honoured and delighted that Minister of Trade and Industry, Monica Mæland will participate in the opening ceremony on Friday.
Other key note speakers include:
- Dr Jim Spohrer, Director IBM Global University Programs and leads IBM’s Cognitive Systems Institute Group
- Trond Riiber Knudsen, CEO TRK Group
- Tor Jakob Ramsøy, CEO Arundo Analytics
- Professor Leonard Berry, University distinguished professor of Marketing Texas A&M
- Professor Stener Kvinsland, University of Bergen and former CEO of Haukeland University Hopsital
- Professor Stephen L. Vargo, Shidler Distinguished Professor and Professor of Marketing at University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Professor Per Kristensson, Karlstad Business School – University of Karlstad
- Ben Reason, co-founder of LiveWorks
- Dr Annita Fjuk, Telenor Research