Master level restricted access courses
Some courses at the master level have restricted access. These courses have an earlier application deadline than other courses.
Monday 19 August
Restricted access courses autumn 2019
- STR460 Managing Change and Innovation (45 seats)
First lecture restricted access courses
- STR460: Wednesday 28 August at 2.15 PM in PC lab 2
How to apply
If you wish to take the course for the first time:
- Go to the application portal to apply
- Choose Access Restricted courses - Access restricted courses - master level
- You may choose up to three courses in order of priority. You may be admitted to a maximum of two courses. Please indicate how many courses you would like to be admitted to by noting "7,5" for one course and "15" for two courses.
- Please make a note in the extra information section if you belong to one of the following groups of students:
- you have passed an exam for the first time in the spring semester of 2019, but have not received the result by 19 August (please indicate the name of the course)
- you have been on exchange on master level in the spring semester of 2019 and have not received your results by 19 August
- you are a double degree student and need the course you are applying for in order to complete your degree
- you are a CEMS student
Please note that it is your responsibility to notify us if you belong to any of the groups above!
If you have taken the course earlier and want to retake the exam: Please do not apply for the course following the guidelines above. Instead, send an e-mail to email@example.com and ask to be registered for the exam autumn 2019.
Answer to the application
You will receive an answer to your application by Friday 23 August at 16.00 PM. If the course starts late in the semester, you will receive an answer well ahead of the course registration deadline (September 1 / February 1).
Please note that attendance at the first lecture is mandatory for those who have been assigned a seat in the course, as well as those on the waiting list who have been requested to attend. If you fail to attend, you will lose your seat in the course. The time and place of the first lecture will be published around 1 July (autumn semester)/20 December (spring semester). Travels or other commitments that prevent you from attending lectures in the first weeks of the semester are carried out at your own risk.
Based on the attendance list from the first lecture, students will be registered for the course and for the exam by the section for Admissions.
If you are on the waiting list, you will be notified by e-mail if you are to attend the first lecture. You will find your waiting list number in the e-mail. Please do not attend the first lecture unless requested!
Applicants are ranked according to the number of credits passed on the master level at NHH.
Students on exchange from NHH to other schools or universities may not be granted access to restricted access courses.