Master level restricted access courses
Some courses at the master level have restricted access. These courses have an earlier application deadline than other courses.
Monday 17 August
The deadline to apply for restricted access courses autumn 2020 has now passed.
Restricted access course autumn 2020
- STR460 Managing change and innovation (40 seats)
Answer to the application and first lecture
- You will receive the answer to your application on Friday 21 August.
- If you are offered a seat but do not want to accept, please remember to decline in Søknadsweb before Sunday 23 August at 11.59 PM. The seat may then be allocated to another student.
- If you do not decline within the deadline, you will be registered for the course and for the exam on Monday 24 August. You will have access to the course in Canvas by 25 August, provided that the course responsible has activated it.
- Please pay close attention to any practical information about the course given in Canvas by the course responsible.
- Restriced access courses have their first lecture in week 35 or 36. You may find the schedule on the For students web pages.
How to apply
If you wish to take the course for the first time:
- Go to the application portal to apply.
- Choose Access Restricted courses - Access restricted courses - master level
- You may choose up to three courses in order of priority. You may be admitted to a maximum of two courses. Please indicate how many courses you would like to be admitted to by noting "7,5" for one course and "15" for two courses.
- Please make a note in the extra information section if you belong to one of the following groups of students:
- you have passed an exam for the first time in the spring semester of 2020, but have not received the result by 17 August (please indicate the name of the course)
- you have been on exchange on master level in the spring semester of 2020 and have not received your results by 17 August
- you are a double degree student and need the course you are applying for in order to complete your degree
- you are a CEMS student
Please note that it is your responsibility to notify us if you belong to any of the groups above!
If you have taken the course earlier and want to retake the exam: Please do not apply for the course following the guidelines above. Instead, send an e-mail to email@example.com and ask to be registered for the exam.
Answer to the application
You will receive an answer to your application by Friday 21 August at 16.00 PM. If the course starts late in the semester, you will receive an answer well ahead of the course registration deadline (September 1 / February 1).
Applicants are ranked according to the number of credits passed on the master level at NHH.
Students on exchange from NHH to other schools or universities may not be granted access to restricted access courses.