NHH internship abroad programme
The programme enables NHH students to access internships abroad of high quality.
INTERNSHIP ABROAD COURSES
Integrate an internship abroad with relevant theoretical knowledge by taking the credit bearing bachelor course INTERN-A-B (7,5 ECTS) and/or master course INTERN-A-M (7,5 ECTS).
internship lo-dough manchester
Lo-Dough is offering 1-2 internships for 3rd or 4th year NHH students from around 15 June. Lo-Dough is a young company that has experienced strong growth in their domestic market and internationally. The company is now focussing particularly on the Nordic market. The internship entails creative thinking, market analysis and research, financial modelling and problem solving. It can be integrated in the Internship Abroad courses. Proficiency in Scandinavian language is required.
- Application deadline: 1 March 2019
internship dnb london
DNB in London is offering 1-2 internships for NHH students in the summer of 2019. The internship can be integrated in the Internship Abroad courses. DNB London offers a range of financial services within shipping, offshore and logistics; energy and corporate banking. The internship is 6-10 weeks long and takes place in the period June-August. Some basic knowledge of Norwegian language is recommended but not an absolute requirement.
- Application deadline: 10 February 2019
Please note that the description of the internship and application is in Norwegian; please contact the ICC if you need assistance with the language.
internship innovation norway
Innovation Norway is offering 3-month internships in the autumn semester of 2019 at one of their 13 European offices as part of the NHH Internship Abroad courses. Innovation Norway supports Norwegian business in assessing risk, scaling up and taking advantage of the global appetite for Norwegian products and services, as well as encouraging more people to visit, invest in and do business with Norway. The duration of the internship is 3 months.
- Please note: the application deadline was 17 February and has now expired. Innovation Norway is no longer accepting applications.
TEMPLATE- Cover letter for Student Internship.docx (Word 25 kb)
The OECD Internship Summer Round (for internships starting between June and December 2019) is now open.
The OECD Internship Programme has been designed to bring highly qualified and motivated students with diverse backgrounds into the Organisation to work on projects linked to the Strategic Orientations of the Secretary-General. Successful candidates gain exposure to high-level policy-making and research, and have an unparalleled opportunity to improve their analytical skills in a truly international environment. Read more about the programme (pdf 1,6 Mb)
- Application deadline: 18 February 2019
Please send your application to the International Career Center at NHH: email@example.com Write “Application OECD, your name and your expected graduation date” in the title. Include your grade transcript.
- Selected candidates must be enrolled in a full-time degree programme at NHH for the duration of the internship in a field or discipline related to the work of the OECD;
- Selected candidates should be proficient in English and/or French;
- Selected candidates should be available for a minimum period of one month on a full-time basis (40 hours per week). The maximum duration of an internship is twelve months.
Meet & Greet
Meet & Greet enables international master students at NHH to apply for internships in Bergen. NHH cooperates with companies that offer high quality internships. Our partner companies for 2019 will be announced in August.
- Application deadline: to be confirmed
- Application process: One page + CV + grade transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information meeting: to be confirmed
internship on exchange
Intern Abroad Brazil INTM-BRA. In this internship course you combine an internship in Brazil with an exchange semester to Brazil.
In order to be able to take the course you first need to apply for master exchange 1 February. Your motivation letter(s) for the internship(s) must be in English and be written to each company in particular. Remember to document your language proficiency; some proficiency in Spanish or Portuguese is recommended but not a requirement.
The host school is FGV EAESP in São Paulo.
Please note that you must take part in a pre-departure workshop to take this course. This spring's pre-departure workshop takes place 12 April.
The internships take place in one of the following companies - please note that the amount and time period of the internships may differ in each semester:
- Galvani is owned by Norwegian Yara. The intern works in a team dealing with corporate communication and sustainable development in São Paulo. The internship is part-time and runs parallell to the academic programme at FGV EAESP. Available for master students in the autumn semester 2019.
- Gastromotiva is a social start-up in Rio de Janeiro dealing with poverty and social exclusion. The academic studies take place at FGV EAESP in São Paulo the first half of the semester and the intern then works full-time in Rio in the second half of the semester. Available for master students in the autumn semester 2019.
- Mattheis Borg is located outside Rio de Janeiro and is part of the Norwegian Mustad Group. The company is the largest producer of horse shoes in the world. The internship is within marketing. The academic studies at FG EAESP take place in the first half of the semester and the intern then works full-time in the second half of the semester. Available in the spring semester.
- The Norwegian Seafood Council is located in Rio de Janeiro and focusses on the seafood industry and Brazilian business. The internship will be in the field of market analysis. The academic studies at FG EAESP take place in the first half of the semester and the intern then works full-time in the second half of the semester. Available in the spring semester.