Book a study room.
You can book a study room using your Feide username and password.
The maximum number of students allowed in each group room is reduced as a meassure to prevent spreading of the covid-19 virus on campus. Only two students are allowed in each of the available study rooms (U01-U32, 101-107).
Rules for booking of the study rooms
- Remember to cancel your booking if you're not going to use the room.
- It's possible to book group rooms 14 days ahead.
- Maximum 4 hours at a time
- Each student can book up to four periods a week.
- If you're not in the room after 15 minutes, someone else can use the room.
- Please clean up the room before you leave.
Trouble? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.