Learning Environment Committee
The Learning Environment Committee handles things related to the learning environment and follows the developments on issues concerning students' physical and psychological learning environments, security and welfare.
Do you have a case that LMU should handle? Please contact any member of the committee.
The composition of the commiTtee
- Stig Tenold, Vice rector . Chair LMU.
- Ingrid Heimark, Student representative. Deputy chair.
- Marius Berntsen, Student representative
- Mah Noor Munir, Student representative
- Edvard Ree, Student representative
- Inger Dagestad, Head of exam office
- Jorun Gunnerud, Senior Advisor
- Trond Vegard Johannessen, Head of the bachelorprogram
Brigt Ove Teigen Vaage
Phone: 55 95 92 75
Agendas and minutes are not available in English. The committee secretary must receive items for a meeting no later than two weeks in advance of the meeting.