Learning Environment Committee
The Learning Environment Committee handles things related to the learning environment and follows the developments on issues concerning students' physical and psychological learning environments, security and welfare.
Do you have a case that LMU should handle? Please contact any member of the committee.
The composition of the commiTtee
- Jonas P. Ludvigsen, (Chair person)
- Ivar Lyngdal, Student representative.
- Siri Fjellvær, Student representative.
- Signe Kristine Midtun , Student representative.
- Ivar lyngdal, Student representative
- Inger Dagestad, Head of exam office
- Jorun Gunnerud, Senior Advisor
- Malin Arve, Deputy rector and vice rector for academic affairs
- Linda Orvedal, Head of the bachelorprogram
Brigt Ove Teigen Vaage
Phone: 55 95 92 75
Agendas and minutes are not available in English. The committee secretary must receive items for a meeting no later than two weeks in advance of the meeting.