NHH's Advisory Board
Assists NHH in reaching the institutions goals.
NHH's advisory board was established in 2013 consists of top executives from Norwegian and international business and academia.
The members of the advisory board assists NHH in reaching its ambitious goals by providing international perspectives in the fields of research, education and knowledge dissemination, as well as giving strategic advice.
The idea of establishing an advisory board comes from the Norwegian Ministry of Education and Research, and the aim is to strengthen ties between the business world and academia.
The institutions were given fairly free reins in formulating a mandate and finding members for their advisory boards.
The NHH board chose to model the advisory board on similar councils at business schools abroad, and has found ten members from the higher echelons of both international academia and the Norwegian and international business world. NHH is represented by the Rector, the Managing Director and two students.
The Advisory Board was appointed for four years, and will meet with approximately one and a half year intervals.
Members from international business
- Stine Bosse, Board member and chair of several international companies
- Richard Milne, Nordic and Baltic Correspondent, Financial Times
- Jorma Ollila, Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell Plc.
Representatives from international academia
- Jean-Paul Larçon, Professor, HEC Paris and Honorary Doctor at NHH
- Kulwant Singh, Professor, National University Singapore
Representatives from Norwegian business
- Cecilie Blydt Heuch, Chief HR Officer, DNV-GL
- Sondre Gravir, finn.no
- Idar Kreutzer, CEO, Finance Norway - FNO
- Erik Mamelund, Managing Partner Ernst & Young Nordic
- Tore Myrholt, McKinsey
- Siren Sundland, Director of Corporate Communications, Sparebanken Vest
- Gunvor Ulstein, CEO, Ulstein Group
- Marianne Aasen, Stortingsrepresentant, Ap
- Mats Erik Wøien, NHHS President
- Frid Hèlen Hop, NHHS Head of Academic Affairs