Loan rules for the NHH library.
- A valid student card or NHH employee card is required to borrow a book or order inter library loans. Employees must first register at the desk.
- External library patrons may use their national library card or request an NHH library card by contacting the library personnel.
- Books and periodicals can be checked out at the self-service machine or at the front desk.
- The loan period is four weeks for books and periodicals, or two weeks if there is a waiting list. Journals and newspapers are not available for loan and must not be removed from the library.
- The library system will automatically renew a loan twice as long as the item has not been reserved for another user.
- A reminder will be sent out when the due return date has passed and a fine will be charged. Failure to return borrowed items will lead to the suspension of borrowing rights.
- It is not permitted to take the library’s books and periodicals abroad.
- Users are encouraged to become familiar with the library system Oria. This enables user to make online reservations and orders for inter library loans, as well as managing their library account.
What is oria?
Oria is a search engine that allows you to search the library's resources, books, articles, journals, music, films and electronic resources etc.
Fees and fines:
- Inter library loan 30 NOK
- Replacement cost 750 NOK