Bachelor level restricted access courses
Some bachelor courses have restricted access and have an earlier application deadline than other courses.
Restricted access courses spring 2018
There are no restricted access bachelor courses in the spring semester of 2018.
How to apply
If you wish to take the course for the first time:
- Go to the application portal to apply
- Choose Access Restricted courses - Access restricted courses, bachelor level
- If several access restricted courses are offered, you may choose up to three courses in order of priority. You may be admitted to a maximum of two courses.
If you have taken the course earlier and want to retake the exam:
Please do not apply for the course following the guidelines above. Instead, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be registered for the exam spring 2017.
Answer to the application
You will receive the answer to your application by e-mail. If you are allocated a seat in the course, please note that attendance at the first lecture is mandatory – if you do not attend, you will lose your seat in the course. Based on the attendance list from the first lecture, students will be registered for the exam by the section for Admissions.
If you are on the waiting list, you will be notified by e-mail if you are to attend the first lecture. Please do not attend the first lecture unless requested! You may find your waiting list number in the StudentWeb.
There are two groups of applicants to restricted access courses:
- Bachelor's programme students
- Incoming exchange students to NHH
Seats in a course are divided equally between the two groups of students. If fewer applicants than seats available in one of the groups, the seats are transferred to the other group. If there are more students than seats available in one of the groups, the following rules apply:
- Bachelor's programme students are ranked according to the number of ECTS completed.
- Incoming exchange students to NHH are randomly chosen.