SPA10 Spanish Language
SPA10 Spanish language is the first course of Spanish as an elective subject. The curricular textbooks in SPA10 are at level B1 on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), and we aim to bring our students to that level by the end of the course.
SPA10 provides a good basis for communicating effectively in professional settings. The focus is on written and oral professional communication.
The aim of Spanish Language (SPA10) is to develop the students' skills in communicating in Spanish within a professional context.
On completion of the course, the student has acquired the following:
- Knowledge of economic and administrative terminology and expressions that are relevant in professional contexts
- Sufficient knowledge of the Spanish language system to produce short written documents common to the business world
- can give short presentations on economic and administrative topics
- can argue their point of view in a professional setting
- can use economic and administrative terminology and expressions that are relevant to a professional setting
- can use the Spanish language system to produce written documents that are common to the business world: write reports and e-mail.
- can communicate with Spanish speakers in both social and professional settings
- ECTS Credits
Spring. Offered spring 2023