SPA10 Spanish Language
SPA10 Spanish language is the first course of Spanish as an elective subject. It provides a good basis for communicating effectively in professional settings. The focus is on written and oral professional communication.
The aim of Spanish Language (SPA10) is to develop the students' skills in communicating in Spanish within a professional context.
On completion of the course, the student has acquired the following:
- Knowledge about economic and administrative terminology and expressions that are relevant in professional contexts
- Sufficient knowledge of the Spanish language system to produce short written documents common to the business world
- Are able to give short presentations on economic and administrative topics
- Are able to argue their point of view in a professional setting
- Are able to use economic and administrative terminology and expressions that are relevant to a professional setting
- Are able to use the Spanish language system to produce written documents that are common to the business world: write reports and e-mail.
- Are able to communicate with Spanish speakers in both social and professional settings
- ECTS Credits