JAP11 Japanese for Business II
This course focuses on written and oral business communication. The factual literature comprises intercultural communication theories with focus on Japanese working life, business culture, and trading with Norway.
On completion of the course, you:
- have insight into Japanese business culture and communication in an intercultural framework
- have basic practical skills in Japanese
- are able to conduct a simple everyday conversation
- are able to understand and use some basic economic-administrative expressions
JAP10 or JAP010
Requirements for course approval
- ECTS Credits
- Teaching language
- Primarily taught in Japanese and Norwegian but may add English when necessary.