JAP11 Japanese for Business II
This course focuses on understanding Japanese business communication and be able to use Japanese in social, but still business related, settings. The factual literature has focus on Japanese business culture and communication, trade between Japan and Norway, and experiences doing business with each other.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will have attained the following:
- knowledge about Japanese business culture
- knowledge about trade between Japan and Norway
- knowledge about communication between Japanese and Norwegian business associates
- basic practical skills in Japanese
- is able to hold an everyday conversation in Japanese
- is able to reflect on how language and culture influence business communication
JAP10 or equivalent.
Submission of 6 chapters from the workbook Genki I
- ECTS Credits
- Teaching language
- Primarily taught in Japanese and Norwegian but may add English when necessary.
Autumn. Offered autumn 2023.