Bergen Center for Competition Law and Economics (BECCLE) is pleased to announce the sixth annual conference on competition policy.
- Professor Aviv Nevo, University of Pennsylvania
- Professor Bruno Jullien, TSE
- More speakers will be announced soon
- Professor Armin Schmutzler, University of Zurich
- Professor Stephen Davies, University of East Anglia
- Associate Professor Chiara Fumagalli, Bocconi University
Conference Presenter Information
Authors of accepted papers will be notified no later than March 9, 2020. All papers will be allocated a discussant, and presenters may be asked to discuss a paper.
There is no conference fee. We offer lunch free of charge to all attendees. We also offer a conference dinner (free of charge) to all presenters.
We have reserved a room block for our conference participants at Thon Hotel Orion. Please check this web page for reservation and rate information. Booking deadline: Friday 3 April.