NHH’s preparedness plan contains contact information, notification lists, fire safety instructions and checklists that can be used in various emergency situations at NHH.
Anyone who discovers a fire or accident must notify the organisation's employees. The fire brigade, police and ambulance service should be called if necessary. In accordance with training, fire and rescue procedures are started and continued until the police/fire brigade arrive. First aid must be administered in the event of injuries. All employees shall follow the fire safety instructions.
Accidents resulting in serious injuries must be immediately reported to a doctor/paramedic, the police and to the local Norwegian Labour Inspection Authority office. Accidents and fires with electrical causes must be reported to the local electricity inspection board. In the event of injuries, an accident reposrt form must be sent to NAV.
If a serious incident takes place, you must first alert the emergency services and then the NHH's duty telephone.
- Fire: 110
- Police: 112
- Ambulance: 113
- Duty telephone: 55 95 98 88
(staffed from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. on weekdays and from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturdays during the semester.)
- Director of Preparedness: Deputy Rector, Gunnar E. Chistensen, mob. 402 23 026
- HR: Acting HR Manager, Elise Kongsvik mob. 934 13 788
- Students: Senior Adviser Jorunn Gunnerud, mob. 952 82 803
- Property Management: Acting Head of Section, Atle Askeland, mob. 977 65 006
- Head of Communications and Marketing: Kristin Risvand Mo, mob. 915 99 661
- IT: Head of Section, Thor-Inge Næsset, mob 900 80 201