The Working Environment Committee
The Committee (AMU) is an independent, decision-making advisory board whose main function is to contribute to a fully satisfactory working environment at NHH.
The composition of the committee
Representing the employer:
- Elise Kongsvik, HR director (chairperson)
- Klas Rønning, Administrative Manager
Office of Property Management
- Beate Sandvei, Department Head
Department of Professional and Intercultural Communication
- Jarle Møen, Department Head
Department of Business and Management Science
- Linn Sjøvold,
Section for Human Resources Management
Representing the employees:
- Jan Ubøe, Senior safety representative
- Sissel Jensen, The Norwegian Association of Researchers
- Charlotte Vårdal Rundhovde, Parat
- Maj-Brit Iden, NTL
- Jostein Farestveit, Akademikerne
A representative from the organisation health service (AktiMed), Tone Tharaldsen, is also a permanent member of the committee.
The commitee secretary is Linn Sjølvold, Office of Human Resources.