The Working Environment Committee
The Working Environment Committee (AMU) is an independent, decision-making advisory board whose main function is to contribute to a fully satisfactory working environment at NHH.
The composition of the committee
Representing the employer:
- Elise Kongsvik, HR director (chairperson)
- Jøril Mæland, Department Head, Deaprtment of Finance
- Paul N. Gooderham, Department Head, Department of Strategy and Management
Representing the employees:
- Per Erik Manne (HVO)
- Sissel Jensen (Forskerforbundet)
- Charlotte Rundhovde (Parat)
- Maj-Brit Iden (NTL)
- Stella Angove (Akademikerne)
A representative from the organisation health service, Arne Christiansen, is also a permanent member of the committee.