Processing of personal data for managers and case officers
If you are employed in an administrative position at NHH, you are very likely to process personal data. Here you will find information about what you need to keep in mind in order to safeguard people’s privacy in case processing.
- Lawful, fair and transparent processing – remember that you need a legal basis or consent to process personal data.
- Purpose limitation – you cannot use personal data for purposes other than those for which they were collected.
- Data minimisation – you must not collect more data than necessary to achieve the purpose.
- Correctness – you must ensure that the data processed are correct.
- Storage limitation – personal data should not be stored for longer than necessary to achieve the purpose. The exception to this rule is statutory obligations, such as an archiving obligation or a duty to keep accounting vouchers.
- Integrity and confidentiality – the personal data must be processed with integrity and confidentiality and must not fall into unauthorised hands. It is important to handle data in a secure manner.
- Accountability – all who process personal data are responsible for doing so in as correct a way as possible in accordance with legislation and ethical guidelines
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.