Harvard scholarship for NHH students
Norwegian investor Endre Røsjø wants to provide financial assistance to help more students continue towards an MBA degree at Harvard Business School after completion of their studies at NHH.
To do this, he is setting aside one million Norwegian kroner per year for the use of NHH students who are admitted to the prestigious university's programme.
Who can apply?
Award of the scholarship requires the candidate to:
- Be a Norwegian national or an American national of Norwegian descent (at least one of the great-grand parents or grandparents must be Norwegian).
- Have a bachelor’s degree from NHH.
- Been admitted to or intend to apply for admissions to HBS.
Application deadline: 1 March.
Find application deadline for the MBA programme at Harvard's website.
Endre Røsjø scholarship
- Investor Endre Røsjø has established a scholarship amounting to one million NOK per year for students of NHH who are accepted for the MBA programme at Harvard.
- The Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Harvard Business School (HBS) has long ranked at the top of the Financial Times' rating of the world's MBA programs.
- Candidates must earn admission to the program on their own.
- The scholarship is only for NHH students.