DIG at Arendalsuka
NHH and DIG, as well as DIG partners, organize and participate in various debates, panel discussions and presentations during Arendalsuka 2022.
Since the start of Arendalsuka in 2012, the democracy festival in Arendal has been a central arena where politicians, representatives from private and public sector sectors, institutions for higher education, research institutions, and non-governmental organizations meet, discuss, and learn from each other with the overall purpose to further Norwegian society.
NHH and DIG, as well as DIG partners, organize and participate in various debates, panel discussions and presentations.
Some of DIG partners have a stand or whole day's events. So come and join us, physically or digital via the many online streaming solutions.
Here is an overview on the events with direct DIG involvement:
Wednesday 18 august
- 09:00-11:00 Hvordan kan teknologiutviklingen bidra til færre ulykker på norske veier? (Gjensidige forsikringer)
- 13:00-14:00 Digital outlook: den digitale fremtiden – hvem tar ansvar? (Telenor)
- 15:00-16:00 Hvordan skal norge lykkes med AI? (Telenor og NHH)
Thursday 18 August
- 11:30-12:15 Digitale penger – har kryptovaluta en fremtid eller er det bare et spekulasjonsobjekt? (TietoEvry)
- 14:00-15:00 BEST in retail - datadeling og økosystemer i Norsk handel (Virke, NHH, Posten, COOP)
DIG partners Telenor, KPMG, Bergen Kommune, Tieto Evry, Abelia, Virke, DIGDIR, Skatteetaten have multiple (full day) events planned during the week.
So, check out the Arendalsuka webpage