Conference on “Contracts and Organizations”
The Centre of Business Economics hosted a conference on Contracts and Organizations to celebrate Trond Olsen's retirement and contributions to academic research.
CBE invited to a conference on Contracts and Organizations on the 5-6th of September. This was an excellent way for NHH and CBE to celebrate Trond Olsen's recent retirement and his important contributions to academic research in organizational and industrial economics.
During the conference, high-quality research was presented by well-known researchers from three continents.
- Chang-Koo Chi, Yonsei University
- Bård Harstad, University of Oslo
- Heidi Christina Thysen, NHH
- David A. Miller, University of Michigan
- Gaute Torsvik, University of Oslo
- Margaret Meyer, University of Oxford
- Jacopo Bizzotto, Oslo Met
- Joel Watson, UCSD
The conference was jointly sponsored by NHH Norwegian School of Economics, the Norwegian Research Council, and SNF. It was organized by Malin Arve and Eirik Gaard Kristiansen.