Timetables and examination dates
When and where is my lecture? When is my examination?
NHH uses the timetable system TimeEdit. You can download it to your personal calendar.
Timetables - timetables for all courses at NHH
Examination dates - Bachelor - bachelor's courses taught in English
Examination dates - Master - master's courses taught in English
How to use the timetable
Choose your course, and check that the search window says "subject" (not "events" or "room").
You will find the examination dates in the timetable, as well as in separate lists.
You can see the timetable and examination dates without loggin in.
There are two ways to download the timetable to your calendar.
- Select "Subscribe", and the preferred time period, and copy the address that appears in the field below.
- If you have an Apple device, select "Customize" - "Export" - "iCal".
Please note: only changes that are reported to the Office of Student and Academic Affairs will appear in the timetable. Please also consult the course plan handed out in the lecture or/and published on Itslearning/Canvas to make sure you have the full overview.
About the Examination Schedule
- We normally publish the timetable and examination dates at the end of December and June every year.
- The overview only shows written school examinations and take-home examinations with 12 hours duration or fewer. Other take-home examinations and submission deadlines are published continuously. Note: this may take place outside of the deadlines.
- The withdrawal deadline for exams is three weeks before the examination date.
- After publication, we only make changes to the examination schedule if errors have occurred. No examination dates are changed once the schedule is published.
- You must expect that examinations may be held in weeks 18-25 in the spring and weeks 46-51 in the autumn.
- We take many things into consideration when creating the examination schedule, and we can therefore not accommodate wishes for specific examination dates. We also cannot provide information about examination dates until the schedule is final and published.