CEMS candidates must be proficient in three Languages when exiting the CEMS MIM programme. Students' business communication abilities are rigorously tested, ensuring the students' ability to live and work in different environments.
levels of language proficiency
When graduating from the CEMS MIM programme you must have achieved the following levels of language proficiency:
- Excellent oral and written skills in the first foreign language (C1/C2)
- For non-native English speakers:
- Very good oral skills and good written skills in the second foreign language (B1/B1)
- For native English speakers:
- Good oral skills in the second foreign language (B1)
- Mother tongue or first foreign language must be English.
- The second foreign language can be chosen from Chinese (Mandarin), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.
- Certain combinations of similar languages will not be allowed to fulfil the requirements (e.g. Danish/Swedish/Norwegian, Czech/Slovak, Catalan/Spanish, Galician/Spanish, Ukrainian/Belarusian/Russian or Afrikaans/Dutch).