NOR11 Norwegian Language for Foreign Students level II
Autumn 2023Spring 2024
This course focuses on the Norwegian language on a lower intermediate level (A2-B1 on the CEFR-scale) . The course is a continuation of NOR10 and will continue and expand grammatical topics and vocabulary. The course will also discuss topics from the Norwegian culture.
At the completion of the course you
- Have knowledge about everyday language used in Norway
- Have knowledge about the most important traditions in Norway
- Know about the most important celebrations and holidays in Norway
- Have some knowledge of Norwegian history, and how it has influenced the present
- Can read and understand the main content of authentic Norwegian texts
- Can talk about most everyday topics unprepared
- Can re-tell a text, film, book or something that happened
- Can compare, give advantages and disadvantages and express a opinion about them
- Can write text in Norwegian about most everyday topics
Written group work
Oral group work
Individual written work
Oral participation plays a very important part in the teaching and the course requires a high level of active participation, both individually and in groups.
NOR10 or Norwegian skills between A1-A2 in CEFR.
- ECTS Credits
- Teaching language
Spring. Offered spring 2023