JAP12 Japanese for Business III
This course focuses on Japanese language on an Intermediate level. Compared to the preceding courses (JAP10 and JAP11), this course focuses on raising the Japanese proficiency level to be better prepared for student exchange or internship in Japan.
On completion of the course, the student:
- has good factual skills about the Japanese language system
- is able to read and write approx. 250 kanji
- can read authentic Japanese texts
- manages both hand and machine written text production
- has an understandng for how social and cultural factors influence Japanese language and communication
Requirements for course approval
4 hour written school exam
- ECTS Credits
- Teaching language
- Primarily taught in Japanese and Norwegian but may add English when necessary.
Autumn. Offered autumn 2021.