FIN504B Corporate Finance I
Spring 2021Autumn 2021
- Capital Structure
- Corporate Policies
- Equity and Debt
FIN504B is a a follow up of FIN504A with an emphasis on the issue from an empirical point of view.
The candidate should on successfully completing the course, be able to:
- Relate theoretical concepts in corporate finance to relevant empirical research
- effectively read, discuss and present research papers in corporate finance
- explain different empirical settings used to test corporate finance theories
- expand on some of the topics to the level of developing own research ideas
If necessary, depending on the Corona situation the course will be digital.
Students must take FIN504A prior to FIN504B.
Paper presentations/discussions and a referee report.
A number of articles will be assigned.
- ECTS Credits
- Teaching language
- English. All lectures and coursework (including the students own) are to be completed in English.
Autumn.Offered autumn 2021.
Associate Professor Francisco Santos, Department of Finance, NHH.