Videos from the 2nd Norwegian Tax Accounting Symposium.
TAX DEFICITS AND THE INCOME SHIFTING OF U.S. MULTINATIONALS
- Presented by Scott Dyreng (Duke University)
- Discussed by Johannes Voget (University of Mannheim)
Do third-party cross-border tax transparency requirements impact firm behavior?
- Presented by Alexander Edwards (University of Toronto)
- Discussed by Elisa Casi (NHH)
Panel discussion: Corporate profit shifting – is it really that much of a problem?
- Jennifer Blouin (University of Pennsylvania), Martin Jacob (WHU), Ed Maydew (University of North Carolina), Torbjørn Pedersen (Norwegian Tax Administration), Peter Henriksen Ringstad (Tax Justice Network Norway)
The effects of unchallenged tax positions on taxpayer behavior
- Presented by Erin Towery (University of Georgia)
- Discussed by Simone Traini (NHH)
- Presented by Jeffrey Hoopes (University of North Carolina)
- Discussed by Inga Hardeck (University of Regensburg)