Structure of the program
The Essentials of MBA program consists of 2 modules over 10 training days.
|Day 1||Management fundamentals and Management Values|
|Day 2||Principles of organization|
|Day 3||Leading innovation and Sustainable business models|
|Day 4||Financing and financial markets and Financial performance|
|Day 5||External relations|
|Day 1||Human resources management|
|Day 2||Incentives and incentive systems and Work motivation|
|Day 3||Leadership and Leading knowledge|
|Day 4||Strategy and Marketing|
|Day 5||Globstrat and Wrap up|
- The program is delivered by experienced professors with in-depth knowledge of their respective fields.
- The program draws from an MBA-inspired teaching approach, with a focus on practical experiences designed to develop strong management and action skills
- case studies
- debates and discussions
- role play
- situation-simulation exercises
Learning tools and support
- An individual log book for each participant
- A Website dedicated to the program
- Information directly relating to calendar, seminar description, and trainers
- Teaching material: PowerPoint presentations, texts, case studies…
- Database complementary to the themes discussed in the seminars
- First assessment at the end of every seminar throughout an analysis exercise with the professor
- Second assessment in the form of a self-examination by participants
- First assessment at the end of each seminar on participants’ satisfaction regarding seminar content, professors, learning material, logistics, etc.
- Optional second assessment recommended on a longer term (one year) regarding transfer within their division/department.