Essentials of MBA
The Essentials of MBA, a generalized program in management for executives offered by HEC Montréal and NHH.
As corporate management is now more demanding than ever, it is important for executives and senior managers to step back and take the time to broaden and deepen their knowledge and reinforce key skills. As such, ‘‘the Essentials of MBA’’ program is aimed at executives and senior managers and/or those who will be assuming these functions in the short term. It will enable participants to develop a management method, reinforce their generic skills, improve their knowledge, skills and management practices, familiarize themselves with current practices, reinforce their strategic perspective of management issues, and understand the impact of major economic and social trends on corporate management.
The program is conceived with a practical content adapted to the needs of today’s executives and senior managers. It also offers the opportunity to tap into the rich and diversified knowledge of fellow participants.
- The program will be held at NHH in Bergen and in Oslo
- Two intensive sessions within one semester
- 25 participants per class
- One study tour to HEC Montréal, Canada
- Program tuition: NOK 85,000 (1)
An overall program within one year
The program consists of the following two modules:
- Module 1 – Being a manager
- Module 2 – Leading people
A recognized partner
HEC Montréal is a university business school whose reputation as a leader in teaching and research is recognized in Québec, Canada, and around the world. As proof, the School was the first in North America to be awarded the three most prestigious international accreditations in its field: AACSB International, EQUIS and AMBA. The School has been training future managers who contribute to our society’s growth and prosperity, since 1907.
In a nutshell, HEC Montréal means:
- Over 50 programs offered
- A faculty of more hat than 260 professors
- More than 12 800 students with 36 % of them coming from 142 countries
- Over 6 000 executives from Canadian and international firms trained within our executive programs
- An alumni network of 73 000 proud students
(1) Does not include the travel, housing and personal expenses concerning the study tour in Montréal, Canada.