Courses in New Business Development minor
To take New Business Development as a minor, you need 22.5 ECTS from the profile’s portfolio of courses.
International students may combine three elective courses (22.5 ECTS) from the list into a minor. International degree students are, however, not required to have a minor.
The following courses be offered in the spring semester 2018. Course descriptions will be published at a later date.
- NBD407 Business Model Innovation
- NBD408 (ELE427) Social Entrepreneurship
- NBD409 (MBM429) Value-creation through service
- NBD410 (STR454) Corporate Entrepreneurship
- NBDXXX The Collaborative Economy
- NBD4XX Social Entrepreneurship