The A. Wilhelmsen Foundation Scholarships
The A. Wilhelmsen Foundation is a close and long-standing partner of NHH and offers scholarships to students wishing to pursue a master's degree at NHH.
NOK 300.000 (approx. EUR 33.000) in total over two years.
Who may apply?
1. Applicants must have applied for admission to the MSc in Economics and Business Administration at NHH. The application deadline for the MSc programme is 15 February. You need not have obtained an offer of admission in order to apply for the A. Wilhelmsen scholarship programme.
2. In addition, you must hold a bachelor's degree from one of the following schools:
- Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania
- University of Latvia, Latvia
- Stockholm School of Economics in Riga, Latvia
- Estonian Business School, Estonia
- University of Tartu, Estonia
Application form and procedure
Please fill out the scholarship application form below and attach a motivation letter. Any remaining documentation will be obtained from your NHH MSc application, and need not be uploaded. Incomplete applications will not be processed.