Application and practical information
During the master program, the students should perform an independent work (thesis). Students who are interested in writing about Service Innovation will be offered coordinated supervision by CSI professors and PhD scholars, as well as different sharing events.
We are looking for master students who are interested in being a part of and contributing to the research in CSI in cooperation with our business partners (Telenor, NorgesGruppen, Evry, Bergen kommune and Posten). You may write in English or Norwegian.
- Average grade B.
- Preference for students within marketing, organizational behavior, strategy, or finance.
- Excellent communication skills. Students are expected to present their results to the research group.
- Thesis advisor from the research project.
- NOK 10.000 per thesis for travelling and other expenses.
- Topic needs to be within one of the four CSI research themes.
The deadline for applying for a supervisor is October 15 for students planning to write their thesis in the spring semester, and March 15 for students wishing to write their thesis in the following fall semester. Please submit a short application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apart from this please follow the regular steps in the Master Thesis process at NHH.
CSI offers financial support to cover inter alia expenses incurred in the process of collecting relevant research data. The maximum amount awarded per thesis to cover such expenses is NOK 10.000,-.
Please submit a short application to email@example.com outlining the nature of the activities you request financial support for, as well as specifying the amount needed.