Business model innovation: the organizational dimension
Finally, our edited volume “Business Model Innovation: The Organizational Dimension” (Oxford University Press) has arrived fresh from the press!
Finally, our edited volume “Business Model Innovation: The Organizational Dimension” (Oxford University Press) has arrived fresh from the press! We believe this to be the first sustained and focussed inquiry into the organizational dimension of business model innovation, featuring leading international contributors from a variety of top international business schools and universities.
Table of Contents:
- Business Models and Business Model Innovation: Bringing Organization into the Discussion, Nicolai Foss and Tina Saebi.
- Business Model Innovation and Organizational Design: A Dynamic Capabilities Perspective, Sunyoung Leih, Greg Linden and David J. Teece.
- Towards a Theory of Business Model Change, José Santos, Bert Spector and Ludo van der Heyden.
- A Corporate View of Business Model Innovation, Ramon Casadesus-Masanell, Joan E. Ricart and Jorge Tarziján.
- Understanding Management Models and Business Models: Going beyond “What” and “Why” to “How” Work Gets Done in Organizations, Julian Birkinshaw and Shaz Ansari.
- Business Model Innovation: The Role of Leadership and Organizational Design, Nils Stieglitz and Nicolai Foss.
- How Established Firms Exploit Disruptive Business Model Innovation: Strategic and Organizational Challenges, Costas Markides.
- Evolution, Adaptation or Innovation? A Contingency Framework on Business Model Dynamics, Tina Saebi.
- Innovative Business Models for High-tech Entrepreneurial Ventures: the Organizational Design Challenges, Massimo Colombo, Cristina Rossi-Lamastra and Ali Mohammadi.
- Service-driven Business Model Innovation – Organizing the Shift from a Product-based to a Service-centric Business Model, Daniel Kindstrom and Christian Kowalkowski.
- A Business Model Innovation by an Incumbent Late Mover: Containerization in Maersk Line, Torben Pedersen and Hendrik Sornn-Friese.
- Business Model Innovation in the Pharmaceutical Industry: The Supporting Role of Organizational Design, Klement Rasmussen and Nicolai Foss.
- The Organizational Dimensionof Business Model Innovation: Evidence from the European Postal Industry, Marcel Bogers, Kristian J. Sund and Juan Andrei Villarroel.