Center for Service Innovation (CSI) will, through its internationally recognized research and its collaboration between research and commercial partners, support innovation in service and service organizations.
CSI aims to:
- enhance the service innovation capabilities of its business and research partners
- improve the commercial success of Norwegian service providers’ service innovation activities
- measure Norway’s service innovation capability
Through collaboration with business and research partners, CSI will:
- identify service innovation challenges and opportunities
- transform them into relevant research topics
- build the foundation for implementing best practices in collaboration with KIBS partners
- disseminate its research through cutting edge courses and educational programs
Research Council of Norway during the opening of CSI in May 2011. Rector and CSI Chairman Jan Haaland, NHH, Research Manager Per Egil Pedersen, CSI, Senior Vice President Ove Fredheim, Telenor and Director Eirik Normann.