ACPE Grants Scheme
All researchers connected to NHH are invited to apply for funding for projects related to private equity.
Funding up to NOK 50.000 is available in the areas of venture capital, (leveraged) buyouts, buy and build strategies, initial public offerings (IPOs) mergers and acquisitions (M&Os), and/or the financing of growth companies:
The Grants Scheme accepts funds for the following:
- Travel, i.e. to work with co-authors or present papers at conference. In certain circumstances it might also be possible to obtain funding for discussion of PE-related papers at conferences.
- Purchase of data or equipment
- Hire of research assistants for projects
HOW TO APPLY
A relevant application should be written in English and include:
- A brief description of the project
- The amount applied for as well as an indicative budget
- A short CV
Projects will be evaluated by the Centre's Scientific Committee based on their potential contribution to the existing literature.