Procedures at NHH
The main rule is that all publications and conference appearances shall be registered into Cristin:
- parts of books
- journal articles
- conference appearances, including poster-sessions
- theses and reports with a clear NHH-affiliation
Three different units are responsible for the correct Cristin-handling of a publication:
- The author is responsible for the correct registering of details into Cristin.
- Institutional super-user is responsible for importing data into Cristin, assure quality of entered data, and to report any issues to the head of department or other designated person.
- Head of department is responsible for controlling that all mandatory publications are registered into Cristin.