CEMS sustainability discussion
NHH CEMS invites all employees and students to a panel discussion during CEMS Global Responsibility Week. "Together for sustainable development goals" takes place on Friday 25 October. Lars Jacob Tynes Pedersen will be moderating the discussion, and alumni Fredrik Kondrup is one of the panellists.
CEMS - the global alliance in management education
- 31 business schools all around the world
- 74 business partners and six social partners
- CEMS Master’s in International Management
- Highly ranked by the Financial Times
- More than 12,000 alumni from 85 countries who work in 75 countries
- Read more about CEMS at nhh.no
This year our CEMS Global Responsibility Week Panel Discussion will focus on the environment, society, people and the responsibility we have to contribiute together to ethical and sustainable use of resources to achieve important climate goals.
Associate Professor Lars Jacob Tynes Pedersen will moderate the discussion with the following panellists:
- Kim Noguera Gabrielli, Executive Director, UN Global Compact Network, Norway
- Therese Jebsen, Senior Adviser and Programme Manager, Human Rights and Business, Rafto Foundation for Human Rights
- Fredrik Kondrup, NHH and CEMS alumni founder and CEO, Indo Naturals
CEMS Global Responsbility Week is a week of activities arranged annually by each of the 32 member schools of the CEMS network to promote social inclusiveness, openness and sustainability.
Time: at 13-15
Venue: the employee canteen in Helleveien